Filed under: General
, DIY Ideas
Posted by: Richard
@ 4:29 pm
This is our modern take on the traditional Japanese Zen Garden. It is so much fun to have an interactive decoration in our work space. It helps to freshen your mind when playing with it. With just a pen or any objects with a pointy tip you can use to draw in the sand.
- Choose an indoor succulent for this projects that will grow slowly and maintain a tidy shape.
- Transfer your small succulent plant to a paper cup. I had to trim my cup to be slightly shorter so that the plant wouldn’t stick out too much from where I wanted to place it in the bowl.
- Add some sand to the bottom of the bowl and nestle your plant into place.
- Then fill the bowl up with sand.
- Add a few natural rocks for decoration around your succulent and then use a chopstick or other ‘drawing’ tool to doodle a design into the sand.
Return to the website