Filed under: General
, DIY Ideas
, Home Decor
Posted by: Richard
@ 2:39 pm
With only a week or so left until Halloween, we thought we’d dig up another ghoulishly good DIY decorating idea to help make your holiday spooktacular!
- Acrylic Paint in Beetle Black, Gray Wolf, Plum
- Large Brush Set
- Basic Brush Set
- Glue Gun
- Apothecary Jars with Lid
- Rubber Insects, Snakes, and Bats
- With a large brush, apply 2-3 coats of craft paint to the entire outer surface of the apothecary jar and lid. Let paint completely dry between coats.
- Then, apply 2 coats of craft paint to the rubber insects; let paint completely dry.
- Using a glue gun, glue the insects to the body and lid and base of the jar. Fill with spooky treats!
From Martha Stewart
Return to the website